Here it is! The Piña group shot from TwitchCon 2015.
Right click then open image in a new tab, then save the image to your computer.
Copy and paste this link if you’re on your mobile to save:
(June 2016 – Here’s an updated and better formatted guide: https://thekurokuma.net/unsub-twitch-channel-updated/)
From time to time you may need to unsubscribe from a Twitch Channel for a number of reasons. Here’s how to quickly stop your subscription for a partnered channel.
- Log into your Twitch account.
- From the main page navigate to your account settings or click here if you’re logged into Twitch
- Choose the Subscription tab again easily accessible with this handy link here
- Scroll down to the channel you want to unsubscribe from, if you’re unsubscribing from multiple channels you need to do this one at a time
- Click on the Payment Info button for the channel you want to unsubscribe from then click Don’t Renew at the popup
- You’ll be redirected to a new page where you can add a comment as to why you’re unsubscribing from the Twitch Partners channel if you’d like to. If you have a change of mind and would like to remain subscribed you can hit the Stay Subscribed link, otherwise you can press the Don’t Renew button
Most Twitch Partnered partners are sad to see you go if you’re a subscriber, having the channel emote next to your name in chat lets the broadcaster know you like their channel and content, but most Twitch Partners know that there’s a number of reasons why people have to unsubscribe and it’s normal. Remember that your subscription will end at the end of your subscription cycle for that month. If you have any problems with unsubscribing from a channel, the team at @TwitchSupport are always ready to help and can also be reached at email@example.com for billing and purchasing support.
UPDATED JULY 24, 2018: Lexi has migrated Piña mail to Patreon, you can sign up for one of the tiers at Patreon.com/Letsgetlexi to receive all the Piña goodness.
Keep hearing about Piña Mail? Do you like getting early access and updates from Lexi? Here’s a handy guide!
- To become a Piña, head to Twitch.tv and click on the Sign Up button on the top right of the page to create an account
- Hit the Heart to follow Lexi’s Twitch channel so you get updates when the channel goes live!
- Click on the “Subscribe $4.99” button. It costs $4.99 a month, cancel anytime and you get additional perks listed on the page.
- Fill out your payment information then click the “Complete Purchase” button and you’re a Piña!
That’s it, in less than five steps you get exclusive access to Piña Mail that’s included early access to some of the YouTube videos before they go public, #PiñaPresents (think Secret Santa), and updates on what’s going on with Lexi and Hunter. If you have any problems with completing your Twitch subscription for Lexi’s channel contact @TwitchSupport for help. As Lexi says, “see you in the chat”!